December 9, 2011

to someone

" When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day..." -Anonymous-

yeah i know that you love me but i am sorry. i am afraid that i might hurt you. even kita kawan pun, kau dah banyak sedih sebab aku. so i hope that you understand me and just be friend. Insyaallah if you're destined to be my wife i will find you. i need to focus on my study and my life. i am afraid to give any commitment because i don't have the responsibility. i even barely know myself. and kau kena tahu satu benda ni pasal aku. aku jenis cepat bosan tapi aku aku suka balik after certain time. this is the thing that make don't want to be in any relationship. it will surely hurt you. and i hate text-ing when there's nothing to be talk about. that's why sometime i just ignore your messages. i think if you know me well you might not want to be in relationship with me. seriously.





No comments:

Post a Comment