October 6, 2013

Lyfe (absurd post)

Lots of things happened around me. Rakan rakan semakin giat mencari zaujah masing masing. Gunakan peluang yang ada untuk berkenalan dan bermesra dengan international students. Me? Nothing really happens. Kept thinking about future life every single day. Planning on to do this and that without even realizing that i got much more important things need to be done. Study. Benda yang paling senang nak activatekan procrastination mode aku. Bukak slide document baca satu line ayat lepas tu terus hilang focus. Baca 1 min otak melayang 30min. I'm trying to find the reason why this happen to me. Unlike me of 3-4 years ago which was very dedicated and hardworking. Sebab hati dah gelap ke? Aku pun dah mula rasa yang amal aku x sebanyak dulu. Have been drifting so far away. Even banyak kali I ponder upon it, but the motivation only last for seconds. After that back to the usual me swaying around. O Allah. What has happened to me? Please help me set my path back. Recently lots of bad things had happened to me which trigger my senses that i'm not in my right path. I've been swayig for too long. All of this definitely affect my life. Please help me. Should stop with stupid lovey dovey and focus into myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment